As an authorized affiliate/referrer (Affiliate) of My Triad Aer, LLC (MY Triad Aer), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting My Triad Aer products as an Affiliate/Referrer.
Your participation in the My Triad Aer Revenue Share Affinity Program is solely to legally advertise our products to receive a revenue share check for all My Triad Aer products purchased by individuals referred to My Triad Aer by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the My Triad Aer Revenue Share Affiliate/Affinity Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate/Referrer Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your My Triad Aer Revenue Share Affinity Program Application.
Commissions will be paid after 30 days from the date of purchase by the product purchaser. For an Affiliate/Referrer to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a revenue share check on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed and not returned within 90 days. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will be requested to be returned. An option to this would be the holding of any subsequent payouts, in order to cover the loss to My Triad Aer for a chargeback or return for which a revenue share check was issued.
Your affiliate application and status in the Revenue Share Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.) for which we are not responsible.
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the Affiliate/Referrer relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. My Triad Aer, LLC reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of My Triad Aer, LLC in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your Affiliate/Referrer commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with My Triad Aer, LLC, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate/Referrer fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, My Triad Aer, LLC reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate/Referrer account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the My Triad Aer, LLC site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
My Triad Aer, LLC occasionally offers coupons to select Affiliates/Referrers and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any Affiliate/Referrer who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliate/Referrer may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific Affiliate/Referrer.
- Affiliate/Referrer may not bid on My Triad Aer, LLC Coupons, My Triad Aer, LLC Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliate/Referrer may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupons/deal/savings information and details before an Affiliate/Referrer cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate/Referrer sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates/Referrers with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
My Triad Aer, LLC will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Revenue Share Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by My Triad Aer, LLC. We make no claim that the operation of the Revenue Share Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate/Referrer account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate/Referrer account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate/Referrer shall indemnify and hold harmless My Triad Aer, LLC and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by My Triad Aer, LLC to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate/Referrer.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Washington. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Vancouver, Washington.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the My Triad Aer Revenue Share Affiliate/Referrer program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Revenue Share Program and/or My Triad Aer, LLC application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.